Are you an author? Are you a publisher? Do you have a new book you’re writing?
If you’re either of the above and interested in sending me a book for review, I will gladly consider your request.
Please read the following carefully, explaining my reading preferences and key points –
I am open to unbiased reading and reviewing all genres except cookbooks, and procedural.
Accepted Formats for reviews
I read in all feasible formats – Paperbacks. Hardcovers. Kindle. Mobi. ePUB. Fiction Book.
It takes under three to five weeks to read and review the book. There is a significance in organizing my calendar, however if anything adhoc comes up, such as a queue of requests at times, it might take a little longer.
- I charge as per industry standards for reading and reviewing.
- A strict insight in asking me for a review is looking out for an unbiased, free of influence and honest criticism.
- The review and criticism are aimed at the book and NOT towards the author.
- I am open to organizing blog tours, live shows, moderate author interviews, and giveaways with a separate charge.
- Please do not ask for free reviews and promotions, and we will not entertain them.
- 5 stars – Absolute Stunner.
- 4 stars – Loved it.
- 3 stars – Liked it.
- 2 stars – It wasn’t bad.
- 1 stars – Did not like it.
Where do I post the reviews? – Blog. Amazon. Goodreads. Twitter. Facebook Page. Instagram. Linkedin. Quora. Pinterest.